Pangolab is proud to offer you this major release of Wily! It includes a lot of new features and fixes. Here is a short summary :
- new SEQUENCE view. Allows a total readability on any sequence from any playback, in a design similar to Prego. All the objects (time, texts, crossfade and tempo type, block, split…) are modifiable. Display/Hide the manual crossfade by pressing the “X-Fade/Extend” button. To modify the text of a sequence step, do a 2-fingers-tap on it.
- PLAYBACK view has a new ” Faders ” button. This function split the view into 2 parts for an enriched playback surface. This way you have a full playback on the right side and 6 subfaders on the left side. Fader functions are similar to Fader view. This will delight those who are used to ADB’s IMAGO control surfaces! They will thus find a familiar configuration enhanced by all the flexibility of Wily!
- New screen size management to optimize readability and content display capacity
- Stability improvement
- from the WilyMode menu:
-View Only function allows access to the whole play, without giving access to any restitution or modification elements. Fits when Wily! is used for feedback only.
-Mute Sound for GO : stop “click” noise when GO is pressed
-Use 2-fingers press for GO function : GO button needs to be pressed with 2 fingers only
- Improved connection procedure
- Various stability improvements
- Added “Last Selection” button that recalls the last channel selection
- Added ChannelInfo popup. Patching available from it as well as pa/tilt settings
Wily! now includes an enhanced interface for iPhone providing advanced and ergonomic access depending on the orientation of your iPhone.
Note: Once opened, each popup view (recording, patch, etc…) can be viewed in portrait or landscape mode.
- Faders view: same functionalities than iPad
- Playback view: edit sequence steps name (2 fingers-tap)
- Global view: access to exclusive faders, Grand Master and PlaybackMaster, Freeze, BlackOut and Save buttons. “Option” button toggles the display between exclusive faders and GrandMaster/PlaybackMaster.
- From the Wily!/ Patch access :
-Patch menu includes “Clear Dimmer Patch” function.
-Search for channels (by channels number)
-View all DMX output by using ” Display outputs ” button. In this case, the selection/deselection of an output is done by 1-tap/2-tap. When an output is selected, possibility to assign a test level to it. Active the output by pressing “Live” button.
-Explore or add universes by 1-tap on the “DMX Universe ##” button.
-Search for DMX output (by output number or last selected output)
-All parameters of a channel or DMX output are accessible and modifiable (status, mode, limit, curve, 16bits mode, name, universe, address, circuit number…)
-Unpatch a DMX output or Device
Landscape mode :
This view is dedicated to the control of smart fixtures. It has 4 rotary encoders, each with its own parameter screen (1-tap to edit content)
– Prev/One-All/Next and Balance buttons are affected by the Wizard mode.
– A long press on a parameter family button (focus, color, beam, pattern, extra, all) opens the palette registration view
– 2-tap on the All key displays the circuit screen
– 2-tap on the Focus key displays the dedicated Pan/Tilt control screen
– 2-tap on the Color key displays the Color Picker. There are 6 customisable shortcuts to predefined colours. Touch/drop the “selected colour” box to one of the 6 shortcut boxes.
– 1-tap on DisplayMode displays all the families of objects contained in the show (palettes, presets, groups, look, actions.) Selecting an object displays the list of objects of the same type and their playback options. The header of each list allows access to the recording of an object (Record group, look, preset, etc.)
– 2-tap on a channel in the channel view, deselects all the previously selected channels and selects the channel on which the 2-tap has been performed. A 2-finger selection allows you to quickly select a series of consecutive channels (1 finger on the start channel and 1 finger on the end channel)
– Pressing “Wheel Mode Movers” switches between the encoders and the intensity wheel